Scammers use Facebook to spread fake Rihanna sex video

There are thousands of scams spreading on Facebook right now and there are millions of people who fall for them each day. They all promise to reveal shocking news, private details or similar facts, and typically include a misleading link which redirects people to misleading websites earning the money from users’ traffic. Be aware about the latest scam, which pretends to be a Rihanna’s sex video but seeks the same aim. If people who are in your contacts will post a message about losing all respect for this singer after watching some video, you should simply ignore it.
As it is reported, the fake message looks like that:

[VIDEO] RIHANNA SEX TAPE
I lost all respect for her after watching this >> [LINK]

After clicking on the link, soon you’ll find out that you are redirected to the Italian page, search engine, which is called y.ahoo.it. This page offers for its visitors to shorten URLs, but doesn’t show the private video of Rihanna. Clearly, its owners have designed such scam to increase the traffic to their domain.

Of course, we are all interested in the private life of such super stars as Rihanna. However, clicking on misleading links that are spread on Facebook lead people to different places than it can be expected. According to the latest news, Facebook has merked these links as malicious ones but if you have already believed this misleading message and clicked on a link, run a full system scan with updated anti-spyware and remove the fake message from his wall in order to stop its distribution.

Source: nakedsecurity.sophos.com

2 Responses to “Scammers use Facebook to spread fake Rihanna sex video”

1. NICOLA Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 2:56 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!THIS PROGRAM IS GREAT.

2. Rdarw Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 2:08 pm

I know things happen but who do we believe?

Your opinion regarding Scammers use Facebook to spread fake Rihanna sex video

Spreading the knowledge:

It is very hard to fight Computer parasites alone in internet space. If you have a website we would be more than happy if you would help us to spread the knowledge about latest threats. You can help your visitors to manage their Computer system manually without aditional expences. Knowledge is the power, we just need to spread it.
add text box
rss feed
help other
Like us on Facebook
Latest spyware news:
Subscribe to spyware news
Please enter your e-mail address:
If you do not want to receive our spyware
newsletter, please unsubscribe here.
Ask us
Encyclopedia of parasites:
Library of files: