What is 24x7 Help?
24x7 Help by Crawler LLC is an annoying alert that seeks to trick PC users into contacting a really questionable support service. Please, do NOT call the number, which is given in this alert, because this may lead you to a greatly increased telephone bill. No matter how trustworthy this alert looks and what it claims, it should be ignored. Another reason, why you should do that, is that 24x7 Help can also trick you into downloading potentially unwanted applications. According to PC security experts, this program promotes Spyware Terminator 2012, PC Performance Optimizer PCRx and Online Vault Backup. If you don't want to start seeing exaggerated pop-up ads, start suffering from redirects to unknown websites, slowdowns and other issues, you should stay away from it. Why do you see these notifications? The answer is very simple - they appear on your computer because it was hijacked by a potentially unwanted application, which belongs to the company known as Crawler LLC. Beware that 24x7 Help ads may appear on your computer without downloading any kind of PUP. That's because such programs are mostly spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If you want to protect yourself, you should use tips that are given in next paragraph. Finally, we must add that we have noticed many discussions that involve this application and call it 'virus'. In reality, potentially unwanted programs, adwares and browser hijackers don't belong to any kind of malware. Nevertheless, you should keep in mind that they can hardly help you to eliminate potential dangers and other problems on your computer, and may even "inform" you about invented ones. That's why you should simply ignore alerts that belong to 24x7 Help and uninstall this program from the system. For that you can easily use Reimage.
HOW CAN 24x7 Help hijack MY COMPUTER?
HOW TO REMOVE 24x7 Help virus?
If you want to get rid of 24x7 Help ads and other pop-up notifications, you need to get rid of adware-type programs that are related to them. No matter that such programs are not considered malicious, they can be used for tricking PC users into various suspicious activities.
You can remove 24x7 Help automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
24x7 Help manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "24x7HELP" = ""C:\Program Files\24x7Help\App24x7Help.exe" /STARTUP"
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\24x7 Help.lnk
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\24x7 Help\24x7 Help.lnk
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\24x7 Help\Uninstall 24x7 Help.lnk
Step 2. Remove 24x7 Help from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove 24x7 Help from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove 24x7 Help from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove 24x7 Help from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove 24x7 Help from Safari
Remove 24x7 Help from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove 24x7 Help from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for 24x7 Help or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove 24x7 Help from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for 24x7 Help or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove 24x7 Help from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for 24x7 Help and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete 24x7 Help removal.
Remove 24x7 Help from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select 24x7 Help and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete 24x7 Help removal.
Remove 24x7 Help from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select 24x7 Help and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete 24x7 Help removal.
Remove 24x7 Help from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for 24x7 Help or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete 24x7 Help removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of 24x7 Help
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on 24x7 Help
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.