'All activities of this computer have been recorded' is a fake alert that should never be trusted. No matter that it may look for you that it belongs to FBI or other governmental authority, in reality it was created by hackers who seek to steal the money from unaware PC users. For making people give their money away, this virus shows a huge warning message, which claims ‘All Activities of this Computer Have Been Recorded. All your files are encrypted. Don't try to unlock your computer.’ Besides, it reports about various law violations and claims that because of that you have to pay a fine of $100. $200 or $300 via Moneypak payment system. Remember, paying the fine won't help you to get rid of this ransomware. For that, you have to remove 'All activities of this computer have been recorded' virus from the system.
HOW CAN MY COMPUTER GET INFECTED WITH 'All activities of this computer have been recorded'?
Identically to FBI virus, 'All activities of this computer have been recorded' virus displays its fake message as soon as it infiltrates computer. For that, it uses trojan horse, which can be downloaded with fake update, fake software, infected email's attachment and similar downloads. Of course, in order to prevent infiltration of such trojan you have to make sure that you have updated anti-spyware installed on your computer. If you see a huge warning message, which claims that you were viewing copyrighted content, pornographic material and spreading malware, you must ignore it because it's nothing but a scam that seeks to swindle the money from you. In most of the cases, it looks like that:
All activities of this computer have been recorded
All your files are encrypted. Do not try to unlock your computer!
Your browser has been blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below.
In order to remove 'All activities of this computer have been recorded', follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE 'All activities of this computer have been recorded'?
If you see 'All activities of this computer have been recorded' alert on your computer's desktop, you are seriously infected. For unlocking the system and eliminating this virus, follow these instructions:
- Reboot your infected computer.
- Click Start -> Run and enter http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe (if your are blocked by ransomware, press alt+tab and continue entering this address)
- A warning that belongs to ransomware may show up again. In this case, press Alt+Tab and "R" as much as needed.
- Install anti-malware and run a full system scan to remove malicious files from the system.
Manual 'All activities of this computer have been recorded' removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with 'All activities of this computer have been recorded' virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with these ransomware threats are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
All activities of this computer have been recorded manual removal
Geolocation of All activities of this computer have been recorded
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on All activities of this computer have been recorded
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.