AllCheapPrice virus is a typical adware-type application. That means that it displays continuous pop-up notifications and causes unwanted redirects as soon as it enters the system. If you are one of those who think that AllCheapPrice redirects you to those sites that seek to help people find competitive prices, you shouldn't. In reality, this program seeks to make you visit specific websites and then increase their page rank or sales. By the way, it may also act as a tracking cookie and collect information about your browsing habits. This term includes such things as favorite websites, data that is entered on them, time that is spent on them and similar information. This is dangerous because you can never know where and when this data will be used by AllCheapPrice developers. Please, think twice before installing this program on your PC. If you discovered it on your computer out of nowhere, you should remove AllCheapPrice from the system.
You may discover this program installed on your computer without your awareness and approval. That's because it is actively distributed using various download managers, PDF creators and similar freeware. In order to avoid AllCheapPrice appearance, you should rely only on Custom or Advanced installation method when downloading freeware from the web. Once you choose this method, make sure you follow every installation step and opt out of AllCheapPrice or other add-ons, extensions, toolbars, plugins, etc. Of course, there are lots of download sites that have been involved to its distribution as well. However, we don't recommend trusting them and installing this program on the system if you want to avoid annoying pop-up ads, redirects and similar havoc on your PC.
No matter that AllCheapPrice is just an adware-type application that is not capable of posing harm to any computer, it can easily trick you into visiting insecure websites or installing insecure programs on your computer. That's why we highly recommend clicking on its ads, banner ads, in-text links and similar content. If you think that this program has already infiltrated your machine, you should follow these instructions:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for AllCheapPrice and other recently installed/unfamiliar applications.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for AllCheapPrice 5.2 and similar unknown entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
Information added: 06/03/14 02:20;
information updated: 06/03/14 02:20