What is Amazon Mini Saver?
Amazon Mini Saver is yet another adware (application that is supported by advertising) that you do not really need to have on your computer. Although this plugin is not harmful and can hardly pose harm toy our computer and data that you keep on it, you should think twice before installing it. Beware that it may look like it is somehow related to Amazon.com shopping website. However, we can assure you that it is not the case. In addition, this program is mostly promoted as a useful tool that is supposed to display various ads that are filled with coupons, comparison deals, notifications about discounts and similar information. These ads should appear to you whenever you decide to visit such online stores as Amazon.com. As good as is sounds, sometimes it seems that it is just another trick or a misleading marketing method that is used for increasing the distribution rate of this questionable application. This program may hijack each of your web browsers and then may start showing you its ads as soon as you start your browsing. In addition, it may interrupt you no matter which website or web browser you decide to use. After clicking any of its ads, you may be redirected to its affiliate websites that may be seeking only to increase their page rank or sales. If you have been flooded by annoying advertisements, banners and similar content while browsing on the web, you should check your computer for Amazon Mini Saver adware.For that you can use such tools as SpyHunter. Beware that keeping such program may also lead you to the loss of your personally non-identifiable information as this app is also capable of collecting data that is related to people's search terms, mostly visited websites, data that is entered when visiting these websites, etc.
How can Amazon Mini Saver hijack my computer?
As any other adware-type program, Amazon Mini Saver virus may travel bundled with freewares. Internet is filled with tons of free programs that could easily carry Amazon Mini Saver as an extra attachment. If you have a reliable anti-spyware program, you are completely safe. However, if your computer is unprotected, you need to be more careful. That is why you should carefully and attentively check every single program that you want to install. You should follow the entire installation process and look for suspicious toolbars, plug-ins, add-ons, extensions, games and unmark such attachments. If you want to do so, you need to select 'advanced' or 'custom' installation method. Try not to skip a single step because you may overlook and install Amazon Mini Saver virus unintentionally.
How to remove Amazon Mini Saver virus from my computer?
If Amazon Mini Saver ads or similar notifications have been bothering you for a while, you should check your computer for this potentially unwanted program that may be hiding inside your machine. For that you can either select Manual removal steps that are given below or use any of programs that are given in automatic removal option below.
You can remove Amazon Mini Saver automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual Amazon Mini Saver Removal GuideQuick menu:
Step 1: Uninstall Amazon Mini Saver and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Amazon Mini Saver or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Amazon Mini Saver or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall Amazon Mini Saver from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Amazon Mini Saver and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Amazon Mini Saver removal.
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Amazon Mini Saver and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Amazon Mini Saver removal.
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Amazon Mini Saver and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Amazon Mini Saver removal.
Remove Amazon Mini Saver from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for Amazon Mini Saver or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Amazon Mini Saver removal process.
Step 3: Complete Amazon Mini Saver removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of Amazon Mini Saver registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.