Amazon Mini Saver is yet another adware (application that is supported by advertising) that you do not need. Although this plug-in may look like it is somehow related to Amazon.com shopping website, we can assure you that it is not the case. This dubious extension is promoted as a useful tool that should display various coupons and comparison deals when you visit such online store as Amazon.com. As good as is sounds, it is just another unfair and deceptive marketing method in order to distribute this useless application. This program only seeks to enter your computer, flood you with annoying advertisements and redirect you to affiliate websites. Moreover, it is known that such ad-supported applications may invoke tracking cookies and track your online activities.
How can Amazon Mini Saver hijack my computer?
As any other adware-type program, Amazon Mini Saver virus may travel bundled with freewares. Internet is filled with tons of free programs that could easily carry Amazon Mini Saver as an extra attachment. If you have a reliable anti-spyware program, you are completely safe. However, if your computer is unprotected, you need to be more careful. That is why you should carefully and attentively check every single program that you want to install. You should follow the entire installation process and look for suspicious toolbars, plug-ins, add-ons, extensions, games and unmark such attachments. If you want to do so, you need to select 'advanced' or 'custom' installation method. Try not to skip a single step because you may overlook and install Amazon Mini Saver virus unintentionally.
How to remove Amazon Mini Saver from my computer?
If Amazon Mini Saver ads are bothering you and you think that this unwanted intruder is already hiding in your system. You should read the removal tutorial down below.
- Uninstall Amazon Mini Saver from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Amazon Mini Saver, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, BetterSurf, PureLead, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use