AntiMalware GO is promoted via Trojans and other malicious software. Once installed, the rogue program will scan your computer and state that there are several critical infections that should be removed from the system immediately. It won't let you to remove the infections unless you first purchase it. What is more, it will constantly display fake security alerts about serious system threats and critical infections.
AntiMalware GO will configure Windows to use a a proxy server, so that you won't be able to open any other websites except those related to this scareware. We strongly recommend you to scan your computer a reliable anti-spyware program, such as Spyware Doctor and remove any malware from your computer. If you have already purchased it then contact your credit card company as soon as possible and tell them what has happened. Also note that AntiMalware GO can download and install additional malware onto your computer. Removal delay may cause even more damage to the system.
AntiMalware GO removal instructions
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location. AntiMalware GO properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
• Stays resident in background
AntiMalware GO manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = '1'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter "Enabled" = '0'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyOverride" = ''
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = '127.0.0.1:25213'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyEnable" = '1'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = '.exe'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
Geolocation of AntiMalware GO
Comments on AntiMalware GO
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.