Antivirus Protection Trial is a rogue anti-spyware applicaton that is installed through the use of malware and software or fake online malware scanners. The rogue programs is configured to start automatically when Windows starts. It then performs a fake scan of your computer and state that it is infected with spyware and other malware. It will not allow yo uto remove any of the supposedly infected files until you first purchase the program. This is a complete scam, as the program is designed to display infections every time it is run. That means if you reinstalled Windows and ran Antivirus Protection Trial it would still say that you are infected. It does this to scare you into thinking that your computer has a security problem so that you will then purchase the program. This scamware is also capable enough to disable users from the Internet, block all security software detected and let more other viruses inside. Antivirus Protection Trial additionally starts its misinformation stage where infected system is completely bombarded by virus detection alerts. These notifications continuously interrupt when people browse the web, and every time they appear they declare about numerous viruses detected, for example:
Application can't be started. The file notepad.exe is damaged. Do you want to active your antivirus software now?
Windows Security Alert
Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. Click here for the scan your computer. Your system might be at risk now.
Antivirus Protection Trial scam has no spyware detection or removal engine, so won’t be able to remove any computer virus. In addition to the above mentioned facts, this virus has a great impact on the computer’s performance, so you should eliminate it as soon as it gets on your computer. It’s highly recommended to use a reliable anti-spyware and remove Antivirus Protection Trial with all its additional files.
Antivirus Protection Trial removal instructions:
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location.
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Antivirus Protection Trial are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Antivirus Protection Trial right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2011-04-21 16:46
Information updated: 2011-04-25 02:04