Arestocrat virus is a dangerous ransomware, which attacks poorly protected computers and locks them down after that. In addition, it shows a huge alert, which claims that user has been noticed by FBI or other governmental authority for his/hers law violations. Sometimes this alert is titled: You have 48 hours to pay the fine and has a Submit button. Of course, this scam alert also mentions that user can remove the system's block by paying the fine of $300 via Moneypak, Ukash or similar prepayment system. Of course, Arestocrat virus is released for trying to get the money from unaware PC users, so, please, never follow its commands. In order to unblock your PC and start using it as always, we recommend eliminating Arestocrat virus from the system.
Similarly to FBI virus, Arestocrat virus is spread by trojan horse. Just like many other similar viruses, trojan exploits security vulnerabilities and gets inside the system without user's permission asked. As soon as it attacks the system, it downloads malicious Arestocrat virus files and modifies PC for blocking it down. As a result, ransomware starts showing its fake message just after a few seconds when user reboots his/hers computer. Some victims have also reported about a window that says "Arestocrat". If you know what we are talking about and you want to remove Arestocrat virus from your computer, you should follow a special guide, which explains how to unblock the system and eliminate malicious files from it.
When trying to remove Arestocrat virus, you should firstly remove the block from your computer. Check whether you can you reboot your machine to safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt and follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Arestocrat virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with ransomware viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Arestocrat virus:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Arestocrat virus are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Arestocrat virus right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2013-09-24 05:35
Information updated: 2013-09-24 05:35