As a typical rogue program, it will display a bunch of fake security alerts and pop-ups about spyware infections. Just like the false scan results, fake security alerts were made to scare you into thinking that you are infected. Please ignore false scan results and fake security alerts. AV Antivirus Suite will also hijack Internet Explorer and redirect you various unrelated or misleading websites full of other malware or advertisements. It will block nearly all security related websites to protect itself from being removed. What is more, AV Anti-virus Suite modifies LAN settings and enables proxy server. You will have to restore default settings, otherwise, you won't be able to download antispyware programs from the Internet. It goes without saying that if you find that your computer is infected with this rogue you should uninstall it from the system as soon as possible. In order to do this, please follow the removal instructions below. Also, if you have purchased this bogus program, the contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.
AV Antivirus Suite removal instructions
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location. AV Antivirus Suite properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
• Stays resident in background
AV Antivirus Suite manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = "1"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter "Enabled" = "0"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyOverride" = ""
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:1041"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = "1"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyEnable" = "1"
C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random]
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.