What is AVbytes XP Protection 2015?
AVbytes XP Protection 2015 is classified as a malicious application that you should not keep on your computer unless you don't care about losing your hard earned money. It's an extremely suspicious rogue that belongs to the huge family of rogues that is called Braviax. It is impossible to install this rogue on purpose because it always gets inside a computer unnoticed using suspicious methods, such as spam email, fake pop-ups, visiting infected websites and so on. Once inside, it can easily trick you into believing that it's a genuine anti-spyware program due to the fact that it runs fake scans and delivers fake pop-up alerts that seem really professional. Immediately after installation, you will notice how it loads its scanners and scans all files stored on your hard drive. Few minutes later, it will display scan results that will show tens or even hundreds of malicious files and infections that supposedly hides on your computer. Keep in mind that AVbytes XP Protection 2015 is a rogue application and in reality, it has neither scan function not virus database. Those results are invented and include random files from your computer or display names of real viruses that are not related to your computer in any way. In addition, AVbytes XP Protection 2015 virus constantly show pop-up messages while you are surfing the net informing you about dangerous websites and about viruses that allegedly are trying to infiltrate into your computer. Both scan results and fake alerts are just a method to scare you and trick into paying a considerable amount of money for AVbytes XP Protection 2015 licensed version. No matter how convincing this rogue anti-spyware may appear, NEVER pay money for it because you will not only lose your money, but will also reveal your banking information to online scammers and may experience further thefts from your bank account. Of AVbytes XP Protection 2015 virus is already inside your computer, don't wait any longer and scan it with Reimage or another reputable anti-spyware.
How can AVbytes XP Protection 2015 hijack my computer?
AVbytes XP Protection 2015 is a very malicious program that seeks to steal your money. If you buy its license, it becomes even more dangerous because this virus then stops showing fake alerts and scan but stays active on your computer and may try to track your keystrokes and collect sensitive data. As we have already mentioned, it's not possible to install this virus manually because it always infiltrates using unfair methods and users do not inspect having this virus on their computers before it starts scanning and showing fake alerts. You have to be very careful when browsing on the Internet if you want to avoid such and similar infections. Always remember that malicious programs tend to hide under pop-up update messages, or fake messages that offer to scan computers for free. Besides, AVbytes XP Protection 2015 frequently is attached as spam email attachment. That's why we do not recommend opening suspicious-looking emails at all. If you have any suspicious that this virus hides on your computer, do not wait any longer and scan your computer before it steals your money or causes identity theft.
How to remove AVbytes XP Protection 2015 virus?
If you think that AVbytes XP Protection 2015 is already hiding on your computer, you should scan it with a reputable anti-spyware right away and remove what it detects. Please, do NOT buy its license because you will only lose your money in this way. You should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes XP Protection 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes XP Protection 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that, you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes XP Protection 2015.