Avg.nation.com is a search site, which is closely related to Nation Toolbar. It can easily show up instead of your start page and default search engine after you absently install freeware on your computer. No matter that it looks trustworthy and legitimate, you may notice that this program initiates havoc when browsing on the Internet. Typically, it shows commercial pop-up advertisements and redirects people to unknown websites that are related to this site. Beware that Avg.nation.com returns altered search results and also has ability to collect information about users. If you want to avoid these and other problems that are caused by this website, we recommend avoiding Avg.nation.com. Howeever, we must add that it is NOT a virus.
HOW CAN Avg.nation.com APPEAR ON MY COMPUTER?
Avg.nation.com can be downloaded from legitimate websites that are used for describing and distributing programs. However, it may also get inside your machine in one pack with some free program from the Internet. In order to avoid this search engine, you should uncheck the checkbox, which agrees to download Nation Toolbar or make Avg.nation.com the start page or default search engine. If this program manages to get in, it modifies system's settings and starts working according to its needs. Once again, we don't recommend using Avg.nation.com. It would be wiser to remove this search engine from computer and rely on more reputable search sites.
HOW TO REMOVE Avg.nation.com?
Avg.nation.com is distributed using unfair methods, so there is no surprise that it showed up on your computer. If you want to get rid of this program, run a full system scan with SpyHunter or STOPzilla. You can also use this guide:
* Remove Nation Advanced Search via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search, Avg.nation.com and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
* Remove Avg.nation.com dd-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Nation Advanced Search, Avg.nation.com and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Nation Advanced Search, Nation toolbar and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
- Click the Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
- Find Avg.nation.com, Nation Toolbar, Nation Advanced Search or similar entry and click 'Uninstall'.