Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus (also called as Magyar Rendőrség virus) is a type of Hungarian Police virus, which uses a new alert while trying to trick users and steal their money. It firstly blocks its victim from using his/hers PC normally and then displays an alert, which lists various crimes that have been 'done' by a user. Just like its predecessors, it seeks to trick users into thinking that they must purchase an Ukash voucher and send its code to police officers in order to have their computers unlocked. However, that's a clear lie all ransomware viruses are using at this moment. You must ignore Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került notification, which simply means 'Your computer is blocked'.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus?
Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus is distributed by trojans that can get on ones computer through its backdoors. Mostly, you can accidentally let such threat inside together with a malicious download, fake update of the software, spam letter and similar. Once such virus is downloaded, it immediately blocks computer's desktop by making some secret modifications of the registry. Additionally, it shows the fake notification and blames its victim for distributing pornographic material, spreading SPAM and viewing copyrighted material. Please, ignore such alert because it is misleading and harmful. It seeks the only thing – to make you pay this non-existing fine of 25.000 HUF. Instead of doing that, you should remove Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus/Magyar Rendőrség virus from the system.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus?
If you are infected with Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus, the main problem you may find is that you are completely blocked. So, you can't get on the Internet and download anti-malware program. However, you can do that by setting your computer's date to the previous or following any of these options that are given below:
*Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with FBI ransomware once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with any of Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable your virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated SpyHunter to remove remaining files.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use