BeatTool is yet another questionable ad-supported plug-in that promises to improve people's browsing experience. Although this program isn't considered to be a virus that poses a harm for computer, still, it may cause several issues on it by initiating its doubtful and sometimes annoying activities. As soon as it enters the system, BeatTool hijacks one's browsing system and starts manipulating user's Internet surfing experience. Its infiltration can be revealed from large amount of uncontrollable pop-ups, in-text ads, full page ads and other visual advertisements. Please, stay away from these ads because they may cause BeatTool redirects to dubious or even virus-infested websites.
How can BeatTool pop-up ads appear on my computer?
Sometimes similar adwares are promoted as an useful tool that can make your browsing experience better. However, BeatTool virus may also enter systems without even asking people's permission. The second way of distribution, which can also be called “bundling”, is way more common. It happens when third-party program, such as BeatTool, is attached to freewares and sharewares that users are downloading each day. Youtube Downloader 2.1, HD Video Codec pack, Free PDF File Converter, etc. – these are great examples of questionable programs that are filled with additional attachments that are installed on the system without a clear permission asked. If installing a similar program, your should select “advanced” or a similar installation method in order to follow each installation step. After that you should unmark all questionable additional downloads that are offered in a bundle. If you are experiencing BeatTool pop-ups and redirects to various websites, there is a high chance that BeatTool was added to your system.
How to remove BeatTool pop-up ads?
In order to remove BeatTool pop-up ads, follow these guidelines that are submitted below. We also recommend scanning your system with trustworthy security tool in order to make sure that it is free of potentially unwanted programs that may infiltrated your computer with a help of Beat Tool. Our recommended products are Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware. After that use this guide:
- Uninstall unknown freeware via Add/Remove Programs list. For that, use these instructions:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for BeatTool and other recently installed freeware.
- Select 'Uninstall/Change' and click OK to save the changes.
- Finally, reset your browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Show Advanced settings' -> 'Reset browser settings' and click 'Reset'.