BestOffers is a legitimate application, which can be downloaded from various websites. However, sometimes you may miss its installation because it also relies on another distribution method, which is called 'bundling'. Once BestOffers is installed on the system, it affects all web browsers by leaving its own browser add-on. After that, as soon as user starts browsing on the Internet, it starts showing commercial ads. No matter that these ads look really trustworthy, you should remember one thing: they are used to promote related websites, increase their web traffic and collect sales. That's why we can't guarantee that you will save the money when using BestOffers and similar applications.
How can BestOffers infiltrate my computer?
BestOffers is not malicious and it is not related to any kind of malware. However, it relies on unfair distribution and seeks specific aims that can't always be trusted. In order to avoid such programs, you should keep in mind that all free applications from the Internet should be installed by choosing a Custom or Advanced installation. In addition, you should always check these check boxes that may say that you agree to change your system settings or install additional programs. If found such checkmarks, deselect them. The clearest sign, showing that this program is inside your machine, is the ads that say 'Powered by BestOffers', 'Ads by BestOffers' and similar.
How to remove BestOffers?
In order to remove BestOffers ads, follow this guide:
- Uninstall BestOffers via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for BestOffers and other recently installed free applications and uninstall them.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Remove BestOffers from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
- Here, look for BestOffers and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Finally, scan your computer with updated anti-spyware for making sure that your computer is completely safe. For that, we recommend using Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus.