What is BloCKUTubeAd?
BloCKUTubeAd (can also be found as BloCKUTubeAd 3.2) is a potentially unwanted program, which is very similar to such apps as NewYtadblocker, YoutubeAdBlocker, BestADBlocker and many other ones. Beware that each of these programs can also be called as adwares because they can easily initiate annoying pop-up ads during each of your search sessions. In addition, you may also notice redirects to affiliate websites, slow downs and other problems when having BloCKUTubeAd adware on the system. So, no matter how actively it is promoted on the Internet (its developers have been promising to help people improve their browsing on the Internet by blocking commercial ads), you should stay away from this program as far as possible. That's because it may start causing its own ads during each of your browsing sessions on Google, Yahoo and Bing. After clicking these ads, you may be redirected to unknown websites without any warning about that. That's how its developers earn the money.. Finally, this program may start tracking your browsing on the Internet and may collect such things as your search terms, mostly visited websites, data that you enter when visiting your websites and so on. Of course, this is done without people's approval...
However, the most important thing about BloCKUTubeAd virus is that it can easily be installed on your computer behind your back. This can happen if you don't monitor installation of the freeware. If this program has already showed up on your computer or if you have noticed its process in your Task Manager, you should waste no time and scan it with updated anti-spyware. For that we recommend using one of these programs: SpyHunter (compatible with Windows), Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus (compatible with Mac OS X). Beware that it mostly spreads in a form of browser extension, which is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer web browsers. If you noticed annoying pop-up ads, browser's redirects and similar issues, your PC may be infected by BloCKUTubeAd virus. Please, stay away from this program!
How can BloCKUTubeAd hijack my computer?
BloCKUTubeAd can easily hijack Google Chrome and any other browser as soon as it enters PC system. In most of the cases, this is done with a help of freeware and shareware, which is always packed with various free additions that help it to earn some easy money. If you want to avoid BloCKUTubeAd and similar adware, you should start monitoring freeware's installation process. For that we recommend choosing only Custom or Advanced installation process and deselecting all check marks that say that you agree to install add-ons, plugins, extensions and other free additions. If you have already discovered BloCKUTubeAd on your computer, you can remove it with a help of this guide.
How to remove BloCKUTubeAd virus?
BloCKUTubeAd extension is mostly used for making the money, so it may start displaying continuous pop-up notifications on your computer's desktop and initiate other unwanted activities. If you want to get rid of them, you should follow these instructions:
You can remove BloCKUTubeAd automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual BloCKUTubeAd Removal Guide
Step 1: Uninstall BloCKUTubeAd and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for BloCKUTubeAd or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for BloCKUTubeAd or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall BloCKUTubeAd from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for BloCKUTubeAd and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete BloCKUTubeAd removal.
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select BloCKUTubeAd and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete BloCKUTubeAd removal.
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select BloCKUTubeAd and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete BloCKUTubeAd removal.
Remove BloCKUTubeAd from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for BloCKUTubeAd or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete BloCKUTubeAd removal process.
Step 3: Complete BloCKUTubeAd removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of BloCKUTubeAd registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.