Buenosearch.com is an unfair search engine, which relies on browser hijacker. This virus is responsible for altering computer’s settings and making users enter Buenosearch.com every time they start browsing on the Internet. While it is not a totally dangerous virus filled with malicious code, you should be careful because Buenosearch.com may return altered search results for you that will make you enter unknown website. In addition, such search engines interrupt users with unwanted pop[-up advertisements and also track them for getting more data about their browsing habits. As you can see, there are several reasons why we don’t recommend using Buenosearch.com for your search sessions. If you suffer from its redirects, you can stop them by scanning the system with updated anti-spyware and eliminating browser hijacker.
WHY AM I REDIRECTED TO Buenosearch.com?
Buenosearch.com shows up on its target PC when user unnoticeably downloads browser hijacker, which is responsible for promoting it. Typically, you can get infected when visiting illegal websites, using freeware or simply after being infected by some sort of malware. As soon as PC gets infected, virus modifies its settings, such as the start page, default search engine and new tab page. The clearest sign of that is finding Buenosearch.com instead of your start page. Please, be very careful when searching with its help. We recommend using more reputable search engines and eliminating browser hijacker from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Buenosearch.com redirect virus?
If you suffer from Buenosearch.com redirects, you should immediately run a full system scan with Reimage and make sure that you removed browser hijacker from the system. As soon as you remove malicious entries, look for this program on Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Buenosearch.com and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Finally, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Buenosearch.com and other entries that are unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Buenosearch.com and other entries that are unknown and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon, select ‘Options’ -> ‘Basic’ and change the homepage to google.com or other.
- Click the ‘Manage search engines…’ -> choose ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.