Dirección General de la Policía virus is something that should never be let inside the system. Even more, you should never take this program seriously and think that it belongs for your local governmental organization (police). Dirección General de la Policía virus is a really dangerous threat, ransomware, which seeks to trick you into paying the invented fine. For that, it can be said that it takes victim's computer a hostage and blocks the entire system, including Internet connection, task manager and other functions. Besides, similarly to another Spanish ransomware Cuerpo Nacional de Policia virus, it displays a bogus notification and asks to pay a fine for illegal user's activity on the Internet. This fake alert claims that user was blocked for the use of copyrighted content, distribution of malware and similar activities. Of course, it uses Spanish language. Please, ignore Dirección General de la Policía virus and its alert that clearly tries to look authentic.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Dirección General de la Policía virus?
Dirección General de la Policía virus is distributed by trojan horse, which is called Trojan.LockScreen. In most of the cases, you can download it after clicking on misleading link that offers you to update something for free. In addition, this trojan hides inside illegal websites, spam, freeware and other typical places that are usually used to spread viruses. Once inside, Dirección General de la Policía virus locks the system down and shows its fake notification, which begins like that:
¡ATENCIÓN! Su OP (ordenador) está bloqueado debido a al menos una de las razones especificadas siguientes.
Of course, trusting this or similar alert is equal to following the commands of the criminals, so please never do that. You must ignore this fake notification, that belongs to this sneaky ransomware, and remove Dirección General de la Policía virus from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Dirección General de la Policía virus?
In order to remove Dirección General de la Policía virus from the system, you should use automated ecurity programs. However, many users can't get on the Internet and download them because they are blocked. If you are also in the same situation, follow these steps to disable your virus:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Dirección General de la Policía virus once more and run a full system scan with anti-malware.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Dirección General de la Policía virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus, Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware or other reputable security tool to remove remaining virus files.
Dirección General de la Policía virus manual removal: