Dosearches.com (also known as Do Searches) is a search engine, which should be avoided. No, it's not a malicious program, which can harm your computer. However, it's a site, which initiates problems for PC users. Beware that it may show up on your computer out of nowhere and then cause browser's redirections, irrelevant search resuts, system's slow downs and similar problems. No matter that it looks really similar to Google, you should be very careful when doing your searches with its help because it may return altered search results that may convince you to visit unknown or insecure website. Please, use more reputable search engines when browsing on the Internet. In addition, remove dosearches.com from each of your web browsers separately. If you don't know how to do that, continue reading..
HOW CAN DOSEARCHES GET INSIDE THE SYSTEM?
There are many users who call Do Searches a virus or malware because it tends to show up on computer without a clear permission asked. They are wrong because they can prevent its infiltration. For that, you should remember that every free application offers changing the start page and default search engine or recommends installing some other application for free. That's why we always notify that you must check installation process of the freeware and remove check marks from these suggestions. Once DoSearches gets inside, it immediately shows up instead of the start page or default search engine. You may also notice redirects to unknown sites and commercial pop-up notifications. Remember, it is recommended to remove Do Searches from the system if you didn't download it consciously. For that, follow a guide below:
HOW TO REMOVE DO SEARCHES?
People, who downloaded Do Searches on their computers accidentally, should remove it. For that, you can either run a full system scan with SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware or follow these steps:
First of all, eliminate Do Searches via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Do Searches and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Do Searches add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for DoSearches and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page to get rid of dosearches.com.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Do Searches and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Do Searches and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use
Modern viruses are really hard to remove. They have random file names, random registry entries, they can immitale legal products and files.
Removal instructions sometimes can't Help to remove infection manually. Please take a look at our discussion where users like you share they experience in fighting the parasite: