Downloadju.com ads and redirects may occur out of nowhere and completely ruin your browsing experience. Many internet users are unhappy about these annoying ads. In fact, Downloadju.com is labeled as an advertising platform that should help advertisers to transmit commercial content. Unfortunately, developers of this questionable advertising platform have no control over what content is transmitted thru it. That is why many cyber crooks are using Downloadju.com in order to distribute various ad-support applications and similar harmful programs. These dubious programs may disguise themselves as fake updates for such programs as Java, Adobe, Flash, Media Player, etc. In fact, if you will agree to install such fake update, your computer might face serious risks.
Usually, similar unwanted programs may travel in very deceptive way that is called bundling. To be more precise, Downloadju.com virus may be distributed via freewares and sharewares. Unfortunately, many internet users fail to check what programs they are installing and whether these programs are safe enough. If you are installing a questionable freeware, you should be more attentive. If you fail to spot such unwanted attachments as Downloadju.com, you may suffer from annoying advertisements every time when you open your browser. We also recommend having a reliable anti-spyware program that protects your computer all the time.
In worst case scenario, Downloadju.com ads may redirect you to an unsafe website that is filled with malicious files. Therefore, don't hesitate and remove this unwanted intruder as soon as possible. These simple steps will help you:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
Information added: 06/04/14 08:08;
information updated: 06/04/14 08:08