Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus (also known as Turkish National Police virus) is dangerous ransomware, which is actively spreading in Turkey at the moment. So, if you live in this country, you should be aware that your national police is not blocking computers down in order to make people pay the fine for their illegal activities. This virus is really similar to Turkish Police virus and even has some similarities to the notorious ransomware threat, which is called FBI virus. Once it gets inside the system, Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus blocks the entire system down and then shows a huge alert saying that the system is locked due to the violation of the laws of Turkey. Of course, Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus won't forget to offer you to pay the fine in order to unlock the system. If you are infected with this program, you should never follow its commands because you will only lose your money. You must remove Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus without any delay.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus?
Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus is spread by trojan horse, which is known as Trojan.LockScreen. This threat can easily get inside the system through computer's backdoors and modify the system in order to help Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus start its activity. Additionally, virus blocks the whole computer down and replaces PC's desktop with a huge notification, which is filled with officially-looking logos. This alert is set to explain the reasons why your PC is blocked: it reports that your IP is being noticed while visiting pornography sites and spreading malware or using copyrighted content. Here's how this fake notification looks like:
Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü
Turkish National Police
Dikkat! Sizin Pc’niz aşağıda belirtilen sebeplerden en az biri ile bloke edilmiştir
Siz “Telif hakları kanunun” (video müzik yazılım) ihlal etmiş oldunuz ve telif haklı içeriği yasa dışı kullanmış veya dağıtmış oldunuz.
Bu Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Ceza Kanununun 128. maddesinin ihlali demektir. Ceza Kanununun 128. maddesi 200 ile 500 maksimum maaş veya 2 ile 8 yıl arası özgürlükten men sağlar. Siz yasaklı pornografik içeriği seyretmiş veya dağıtmış oldunuz.
Bu Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Ceza Kanunu’nun 202. maddesinin ihlalidir. 202. madde, 4 ile 12 yıl özgürlükten meni sağlar. Bilgisayar verisine yasa dışı erişim sizin PC’nizden başlatılmıştır.
Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 208. maddesi 250 bin (YTL) para cezası veya 4 ile 9 yıl özgürlükten meni sağlar. Kişiliğiniz ve adresiniz şu anda tespit ediliyor.72 saat içinde yukarıda belirtilen bir veya birden fazla madde kapsamında size karşı ceza davası başlatılmış olacak.
Para cezası miktari Try 200 (YTL) veya EUR 100€.Öde Ukash veya Paysacard.
Please, ignore this notification, because it's fake and has nothing in common with the Turkish National Police. Keep in mind that such governmental organizations have never been using such methods for punishing their criminals. Additionally, remove Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus from the system!
HOW TO REMOVE Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus?
In order to fix your computer and get rid of the dangerous Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus files, you have to run a full system scan with updated anti-spyware. However, Ukash parasites tend to block legitimate programs in order to prevent their removal. That's why you should firstly follow these steps and unblock your system:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to downloadReimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü virus manual removal: