HOW CAN Fast Browser Search GET INSIDE MY PC?
Fast Browser Search is distributed via two different methods. In most of occasions, users download it just like any other program. However, it may also show up on your machine without asking a clear permission for that. In this case, you should know that you can download Fast Browser Search in a bundle with some video player, PDF creator and similar program, which is spread on the Internet for free. If you want to prevent its infiltration, uncheck the check box that agrees to download it on your computer. If you were tricked into installing Fast Browser Search, follow the guide which is given below:
HOW TO REMOVE Fast Browser Search?
If you want to stop annoying redirects to fastbrowsersearch.com, you have to remove Fast Browser Search from your computer. For that, we recommend following these steps:
First of all, eliminate Fast Browser Search via Add/Remove Programs list:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Fast Browser Search and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Fast Browser Search add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Fast Browser Search and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Fast Browser Search and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Fast Browser Search and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
Besides, there is an alternative way to remove Fast Browser Search from your computer - try scanning the system with STOPzilla, SpyHunter or other reputable security software.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use