Feven is another application, which can easily infiltrate your computer without a clear permission asked. This distribution method has already initiated various discussions on the Internet because it seems that you can't be sure how many programs you will install on your computer when downloading freeware from the Internet anymore. As soon as Feven enters computer, it occupies Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers that can be found on the system. As soon as it finishes its modifications, it starts its annoying routine. The clearest sign that Feven is inside your computer, is continuous notifications about coupons and discounts. If you see them, you should beware that Feven is inside your computer. You can remove it from there by following a guide, which is given below.
HOW CAN Feven INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
As we have already mentioned, Feven is mostly distributed in a bundle with freeware and shareware. Those who want to avoid its distribution should remember one thing: every time you install freeware on your computer, you have to monitor its installation process and keep an eye on every installation window. By saying this, we mean that you have to find these checkboxes that agree to install Feven and other browser add-ons and uncheck them. If you missed this check box, there is a huge chence that now you see continuous ads from this program. No matter that they might look trustworthy and helpful, you should be careful because they mostly seek to make people visit specific domains and earn the money from that.
HOW TO REMOVE Feven ADS?
If you were tricked to download Feven on your computer, follow this guide:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Feven and other unknown entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Feven and other unknown add-ons from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Feven and other unknown entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- After that, change the start page to get rid of search.playsides.com.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Feven and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Once you do that, don't forget to change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Feven and other unknown extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, change the settings of your start page.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Feven ads removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Feven ads are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Feven ads right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.