What should you know about File Send Suite toolbar?
File Send Suite Toolbar is supposed to allow users to “send files via URLs. Drag, drop or upload files. Access secure online data storage” and so on. It can be downloaded from the official website in a form of a plug-in, which supports all the most popular web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari). However, such an appealing description can conceal various downsides of the toolbar. Unfortunately, once installed, it may change your browser’s homepage. We would like to point out that this toolbar CANNOT be installed without your permission, and it CANNOT perform changes on your computer without your permission.
MS Products are exposed to various security issues, and should be regarded as unsecure. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and accept that the MS Products and any information you download or offer to share by means of an MS Product, may be exposed to unauthorized access, interception, corruption, damage or misuse, and should be regarded as insecure. You accept all responsibility for such security risks and any damage resulting therefrom.
Such statements sound suspicious, and we suggest you to think twice before installing this program.
“I do not remember when did I give permission to install this program. Why?”
Many computer users are surprised to see new programs on their computers unexpectedly. However, it cannot happen without your permission! The main reason why people install programs without realizing that is because they tend to act unattentively when installing new programs. Take note that some free programs sometimes suggest installing additional free apps for free, but you can always agree or disagree with that. All you need to do when installing any freeware is to carefully set the safe installation method – Advanced or Custom one, and then you should be provided with a list of the suggested apps. Deselect them if you do not want to install them. The guide how to remove this toolbar is given on page 2.
Recently, the developer of this program contacted us asking us to remove this post from 2-spyware.com website. We believe that we shouldn’t do that as long as programs that we offer for the removal of File Send Suite toolbar can detect it and help users to remove it from the system. As it is mentioned under each of download buttons, we ARE affiliated with these anti-malware programs, and while some of them are free, others can remove a virus only after purchasing them. These mentions fully fulfill each of the requirements of FTC.
Nevertheless, we have recently decided to make a revision of this and other posts that are related to this developer. We claim that all of them are described properly.
How to remove this toolbar from my browser?
You can also remove this program very easily. We have prepared a manual removal guidances for you. In case you don’t want to use File Send Suite, you should follow these steps:
- Uninstall programs that are related to File Send Suite Toolbar from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for File Send Suite Toolbar and other programs that are unknown to you.
3. Click ‘Uninstall’ and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your web browser:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Extensions’.
2. Here, select unfamiliar plugins (File Send Suite Toolbar, MyWay, MyWebSearch, etc.) and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose ‘Settings’ -> ‘On startup’ section -> ‘set pages’.
4. Here, eliminate myway.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Search’ section.
6. Here, click ‘Manage Search Engines…’ and add your preferred domain name.
Finally, we recommend scanning the computer with a reputable anti-spyware. This will let you make sure that your computer is free of this program.