What is Flash Player Pro virus?
Flash Player Pro virus is a fake application, which tries to look like a reputable program Adobe Flash Player. According to security experts, it is spread via fake notifications that claim such things as "Flash Player Update!", “Download Flash Player Pro”, “Your Flash Player may be out of date. Please update to continue”, “A Flash Player Update is Required to View this Content”, etc. Typically, they show up when user tries to watch something on the Internet or when he/she tries to download some kind of program to the system. Sometimes such fake pop-up ads can be removed from the desktop by clicking them out but this may fail to you if you are dealing with an updated version of this cyber threat. If you have been seeing Flash Player Pro or similar ads during your browsing sessions, the first thing that you should do is to ignore. We say so because there is 100 percent possibility that this ad has nothing to do with Adobe company. Its publisher uses this ad to make people install adwares, browser hijackers and other suspicious programs on their computers. Beware that such programs can additionally be used for tracking your browsing on the web, redirecting you to unsafe and questionable websites, showing you other misleading pop-up ads and tricking you into downloading other PUPs to your computer. If you want to stay safe, you have to ignoreFlash Player Pro alters. In addition, you should scan your computer with the reputable anti-spyware because this alert is mostly caused by adware-type programs. For that we highly recommend you to use Reimage (Windows OS) or Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus (Mac OS X). If you think that you have to update your Flash Player, go to its official website and download it from there.
HOW CAN Flash Player Pro hijack my computer?
Flash Player Pro virus is distributed via adware-type applications that may infiltrate computer with a help of the third party softwares. Besides, there are some professionally designed websites that are also used for spreading it on the Internet. This ‘update’ can be downloaded from treyeats.com, update91.com and other domains. Of course, its authors have dedicated much work for making these site look like legitimate domains. As soon as it is downloaded, virus starts initiating serious problems for the user. Being a really versatile virus, it may not only alter the start page or default search engine, but it may also track user’s activity on the Internet and initiate other dangerous activities. Remember, the REAL Flash Player shows its possible updates as soon as you reboot your computer, not when you are browsing on the Internet. If you have been tricked into installing this threat, you should immediately remove Flash Player Pro virus from your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE Flash Player Pro virus?
If you have already been tricked into installing the fake updated of Flash Player Pro, you are infected. In this case, don't waste your time and scan the system with updated anti-spyware. We recommend using STOPzilla or Reimage for that. You can also follow a guide that is given below:
You can remove Flash Player Pro automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Flash Player Pro from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Flash Player Pro from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Flash Player Pro from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Flash Player Pro from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Flash Player Pro from Safari
Remove Flash Player Pro from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Flash Player Pro from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Flash Player Pro or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Flash Player Pro from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Flash Player Pro or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Flash Player Pro from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Flash Player Pro and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Flash Player Pro removal.
Remove Flash Player Pro from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Flash Player Pro and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Flash Player Pro removal.
Remove Flash Player Pro from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Flash Player Pro and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Flash Player Pro removal.
Remove Flash Player Pro from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Flash Player Pro or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Flash Player Pro removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Flash Player Pro virus
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.