GreyGray is a commercial application that belongs to Super Web LLC. This program can be called either a potentially unwanted program (PUP) or adware because it relies on misleaidng distribution methods that usually involve freeware and shareware. That's why you should be very careful when downloading free applications on your computer. As soon as Grey Gray gets inside the PC, it starts working on what it was created for: this program typically shows pop-up notifications, banners, text links and full page ads every time you enter a shopping website. While it may seem like a useful program that can help you save some money, soon you may notice that GreyGray's Ads is a completely annoying thing that interrupts your browsing.
HOW CAN GreyGray GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
Typically, users start seeing 'Powered by GreyGray' Ads once this program enters computer. You can download it manually from such sites as cnet, download.com and similar, but in most of ocasions it shows up after installing other program on the system. Beware that GreyGray can infiltrate your computer as a free addition of some PDF creator, download-manager or video steaming software. As soon as it enters computer, it immediately occupies Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. As a result, user starts seeing its ads every time he/she enters a shopping site. If you what to get rid of them, you should remove GreyGray from your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE GREYGRAY?
As you can see, GreyGray is not a virus, so it can be left on your computer if you use its ads for saving the money. However, you should remove this program if you want to get rid of its ads. For that, we recommend running a full system scan with SpyHunter or STOPzilla. After that, follow these steps:
Remove GreyGray via Add/Remove programs. For that, follow these steps:
1. Click the Start button, select Control Panel
2. Click on Uninstall a program. (Add/Remove Programs for Windows XP)
3. Search and uninstall GreyGray from your computer.
Additionally, you should remove its add-ons from every browser you have installed on your PC:
- Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
- Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
- Now select GreyGray add-on and select Disable.
- Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
- Go to Extensions, look for the GreyGray and related items and remove them.
- Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
- Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use