'Il computer è bloccato ISP' is a misleading warning, which belongs to Polizia di Stato virus. Scammers have already changed the look of this virus for several times now, so you should be very careful because they may also try to use new methods for distributing this Italian rogue. However, no matter that this ransomware looks different, it still doesn't act differently – virus still blocks down the system and then reports about various e-crimes that were initiated by the user. 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' claims about illegal usage of copyrighted content, distribution of malware and other activities that are illegal. After that, ransomware asks to pay a fine via Ukash, Paysafecard or ReLoadit for avoiding jail. Of course, you should never pay the money because it will reach cyber criminals, not your local police office.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH 'Il computer è bloccato ISP'?
No matter that it looks different, 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' is distributed using the same methods as other ransomware viruses. If you want to avoid this virus, stop visiting illegal websites and do NOT use illegal software. Besides, ignore emails that come from unknown senders because they may also be infected with 'Il computer è bloccato ISP'. As soon as it gets inside the target PC system, this dangerous program blocks it down. It clearly does that for postponing its removal from computer and having more chances to convince the user to pay the invented fine. typically, this virus claims:
Il computer è bloccato ISP
Lavoro che il vostro computer è stato sospeso per motive di visualizzazione di contenuti illegali
Tutte le attività illegal sui computer, tra cui foto e video dalla webcam, memorizzati in una banca dati della polizia per I’utteriore identificazione del trasgressore individuale
If you see 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' alert, you should ignore it because it's fake. In addition, get rid of malicious files that are inside your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE 'Il computer è bloccato ISP'?
If you are blocked by 'Il computer è bloccato ISP', you must remove it from the system. Otherwise, you won't be capable to connect to the Internet and use programs that are installed there. For unblocking the system, try following these steps:
* Manual 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' virus
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware to remove remaining virus files.
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program which was mentioned previously.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ukash virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with 'Il computer è bloccato ISP' are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.