International Cyber Security virus (also known as International Cyber Security Protection Alliance virus) is a foolishly designed ransomware, which reminds us about FBI Cybercrime Division virus and Fbi virus. This particular threat is set to attack French PC users, but it can also be expected that word 'International' has been used not because of no reason. Seeing its main aim, which is to swindle the money from its victim, International Cyber Security virus typically blocks its target PC and shows a black notification that covers the entire computer's desktop. It must be added that this alert prevents its victims from getting on the Internet and checking its trustworthiness, and reports about various law violations detected. Of course, all this is done for scaring PC user into paying the fine. However, FBI, International Cyber Security or other governmental authority has never been using such primitive ways for punishing their criminals. Please, ignore International Cyber Security virus and its forged alert. Additionally, follow our special steps given below and remove this ransomware from the system.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH International Cyber Security virus?
International Cyber Security virus is mostly spread via spam, which looks like the official notification. If you fall for it and open such scam letter, trojan horse gets ability to get inside the system without any permission asked. In addition, this ransomware has also been discovered to rely on freeware, shareware and fake alerts offering to update various software, so beware about that. As soon as it gets inside, International Cyber Security virus locks the whole desktop down with its huge notification. As a result, computer's desktop gets replaced by a huge message that clearly tries to scare users into paying the fine. The main thing, which has to be done when having International Cyber Security virus, is ignoring this fake alert. Additionally, remove malicious files from the system as soon as possible.
HOW TO REMOVE International Cyber Security virus?
When trying to remove International Cyber Security virus, you have to unlock your computer first. In order to get an ability to scan your compromised computer with a decent anti-malware, follow these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with International Cyber Security virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with International Cyber Security virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual International Cyber Security virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable International Cyber Security virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated SpyHunter to remove remaining International Cyber Security virus files.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use