LittleWeaver is a potentially unwanted program, which can also be categorized as 'adware'. Such programs are typically installed on the system unconsciously when downloading freeware and shareware from the Internet. Once they come inside, they modify several system settings and start displaying continuous pop-up ads, underlined words, banner ads and similar notifications that are supposed to make people visit specific websites and help LittleWeaver's creators earn the money. If this program is inside your computer, it will show its ads no matter which browser, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari, you decide to use.
How can LittleWeaver infiltrate my computer?
LittleWeaver is spread with a help of freeware and shareware. In order to prevent infiltration of this and other adwares, you should remember some things: when downloading freeware from the Internet, you should always choose a Custom or Advanced installation. In addition, you should keep an eye on these check marks that say that you agree to install one of other freeware from the Internet and deselect them. The clearest sign, showing that this adware has already infiltrated your machine, are pop-up ads that say 'LittleWeaver Deals' or 'LittleWeaver Ads'. No matter that it may seem that they seek to help you save the money, in reality they seek to generate web traffic and increase sales.
How to remove LittleWeaver?
If you are annoyed by LittleWeaver ads, you should waste no time and follow the steps of this guide:
- Remove this program through Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for LittleWeaver or similar recently installed programs and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Additionally, remove LittleWeaver add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer) and change the start page:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for LittleWeaver and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find LittleWeaver and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for LittleWeaver extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.