LyricXeeker is a potentially unwanted application, which can be added to Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. It was released by LyriXeeker Tech and there is nothing bad if you find this program useful and you use it in your daily cyber routine. However, you must know that LyricXeeker may alter some of its settings, including the start page, default search engine and new tab page, when it gets inside the system. According to our researchers, it clearly promotes Delta Search, which has been initiating various problems for PC users. Besides, it may start showing continuous pop-up advertisements, initiate browser's redirections and download other unwanted applications, such as add-ons, toolbars and similar programs.
HOW CAN LyricXeeker GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
Many users think that LyricXeeker is a virus because it uses quite misleading distribution technique. In most of occasions, it gets inside the system in a bundle with freeware and shareware, and stays in the background for some time. If you want to avoid such unwanted downloads, you have to pay more attention to the whole installation process of free programs and check the list of additional downloads. If you see LyricXeeker, you should opt it out. Beware that this application may try to make you use the malicious Delta search for your searches and may also flood your system with continuous pop-up advertisements. You can avoid them by eliminating LyricXeeker from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE LyricXeeker?
If you want to remove LyricXeeker, follow this guide:
- Run a full system scan with SpyHunter to remove malicious files from the system.
- Eliminate LyricXeeker via Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for LyricXeeker and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove LyricXeeker's add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options' -> 'Advanced' tab.
- Here, click 'Reset' and check 'Delete personal settings' in the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' section.
- Click on 'Reset' -> 'Close' -> OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find LyricXeeker and other unknown entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for LyricXeeker extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use
QR code for LyricXeeker removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like LyricXeeker are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall LyricXeeker right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.