MagniPic is a potentially unwanted application that allows people to magnify images on Facebook. However, it seems that it's also capable to alter the start page and default search engine as soon as it enters the PC, and initiate redirections to affiliate sites. By the way, it may start showing continuous pop-up advertisements that are filled with sponsored links during your search sessions. Many users have naturally named MagniPic a virus because it gets inside computers in a bundle with other programs without a clear user's permission asked. However, in reality they agree to download this program when they leave the checkmark notifying about it. So, while technically MagniPic is not a virus, it may initiate unwanted activities on your computer. You should be very careful when having this program on your computer.
HOW CAN MagniPic GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
MagniPic can be downloaded from the Internet just like any other application. However, it may also show up on your machine out of nowhere. If you want to avoid that, you have to start paying more attention to the installation process of the freeware because that's how MagniPic spreads. When downloading free applications on your computer, you should carefully read their License Agreements and watch every installation window to get the ability ti opt out unknown entries. Once inside the system, MagniPic to every web browser, which is installed on the system. To remove it, follow a guide below:
HOW TO REMOVE MagniPic?
If you want to remove MagniPic from your computer, follow this guide:
- Eliminate MagniPic via Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look forMagniPic and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove MagniPic's add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options' -> 'Advanced' tab.
- Here, click 'Reset' and check 'Delete personal settings' in the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' section.
- Click on 'Reset' -> 'Close' -> OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find MagniPic and other unknown entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for MagniPic's extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for MagniPic removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like MagniPic are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall MagniPic right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.