MagniPic is a potentially unwanted application that allows people to magnify images on Facebook. However, it seems that it's also capable to alter the start page and default search engine as soon as it enters the PC, and initiate redirections to affiliate sites. By the way, it may start showing continuous pop-up advertisements that are filled with sponsored links during your search sessions. Many users have naturally named MagniPic a virus because it gets inside computers in a bundle with other programs without a clear user's permission asked. However, in reality they agree to download this program when they leave the checkmark notifying about it. So, while technically MagniPic is not a virus, it may initiate unwanted activities on your computer. You should be very careful when having this program on your computer.
HOW CAN MagniPic GET INSIDE COMPUTER?
MagniPic can be downloaded from the Internet just like any other application. However, it may also show up on your machine out of nowhere. If you want to avoid that, you have to start paying more attention to the installation process of the freeware because that's how MagniPic spreads. When downloading free applications on your computer, you should carefully read their License Agreements and watch every installation window to get the ability ti opt out unknown entries. Once inside the system, MagniPic to every web browser, which is installed on the system. To remove it, follow a guide below:
HOW TO REMOVE MagniPic?
If you want to remove MagniPic from your computer, follow this guide:
- Eliminate MagniPic via Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look forMagniPic and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove MagniPic's add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options' -> 'Advanced' tab.
- Here, click 'Reset' and check 'Delete personal settings' in the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' section.
- Click on 'Reset' -> 'Close' -> OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find MagniPic and other unknown entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for MagniPic's extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.