Malware Cleaner 2009 is promoted mostly through the use of trojans. If your computer is infected with a trojan virus, you will constantly see various security alerts stating that the system is infected. There are two main problems with these fake alerts:
- fake alerts look like the legitimate ones that are usually displayed by Windows Security Center
- fake alerts are shown very frequently, like every 1-2 minutes or so. Sometimes it can be very difficult to close those pop-ups, not to mention that it is almost impossible to do even a regular that with your computer. No matter what you click in those alerts, you will be immediately taken to the MalwareCleaner 2009 pay page.
Once installed, Malware Cleaner 2009 will be configured to scan your computer automatically each time you log on into Windows. The scan results are obviously false. What is more, this program may identify legitimate Windows files as serious infections, so don't hurry to remove these files, otherwise you may damage the operating system or make it unstable. Malware Cleaner 2009 will these methods too:
- browser hijacking. Basically, it will redirect you to various malicious websites that promote malicious software
- fake security alerts. Malware Cleaner 2009 will flood your computer with fake security alerts. Most of the time, it will display fake threats just to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected.
If your computer is infected with this program, don't purchase it! Let me show you how to get rid of Malware Cleaner 2009 from the system for free. The manual removal guide is stated below. Related files: Uninstall.exe
Malware Cleaner 2009 properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Stays resident in background
Malware Cleaner 2009 manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Malware Cleaner 2009"
%Program Files%\Malware Cleaner 2009
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Malware Cleaner 2009
Comments on Malware Cleaner 2009
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.