Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus is a dangerous ransomware, which attacks PC users who live in USA. It should be notified that this threat is especially similar to FBI virus, FBI Moneypak and many other parasites that all seek the same aim – to convince PC users that they have violated several laws and that they have to pay the fine for that. As soon as Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus gets inside the system, it locks it down and claims that user is blocked for viewing pornography, downloading pirated music or movies and initiating similar activities. In addition, it asks to pay a fine of $300 within 48 hours for removing the lock and returning the access to computer. Before you believe this ransomware and pay the ransom, you should realize that there is no governmental authority that uses such methods for collecting fines. Please, remove Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus from your computer because it is a huge scam.
Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus belongs to a huge group of viruses, which is called Ukash. Typically, to this family, this ransomware also relies on trojan horse when it seeks to infiltrate the machine. As soon as it does that, it locks it down and replaces the desktop's cover with its huge alert that looks like it belongs to the governmental authority of USA. Scammers have set this notification to show victim's IP address, location, Operating system and similar details. Once it shows up, it claims:
Mandiant U.S.A. Cyber Security
FBI. Department of Defense
U.S.A. Cyber Crime Center
Your computer has been blocked for safety reasons listed below.
You are accused of viewing/storage and/or dissemination of banned pornography (child pornography/zoophilia/rape etc). You have violated World Declaration on non-proliferation of child pornography. You are accused of committing the crime envisaged by Article 161 of United States of America criminal law.
Please, ignore this fake notification because it has nothing to do with FBI or other governmental authority! For that, follow these steps:
To unlock your computer and get the ability to scan it with the reputable anti-malware, follow these steps:
1. Take another machine and use it to download STOPzilla, SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus removal:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2013-07-22 04:47
Information updated: 2013-07-22 04:47
Modern viruses are really hard to remove. They have random file names, random registry entries, they can immitale legal products and files. Removal instructions sometimes can't Help to remove infection manually. Please take a look at our discussion where users like you share they experience in fighting the parasite: