Ministerstvo vnútra virus is a dangerous application, which has nothing to do with a Police of Slovakia (Policajný zbor Slovenskej Republiky). In reality, it's just a ransomware, which belongs to a huge group of threats called Ukash. These scams act identically and use only different GUIs that are differently programmed for each world's country. Once it gets inside the system, Ministerstvo vnútra virus begins its activity by taking computer a hostage. Additionally, it claims that it will leave it only if you pay a fine for using copyrighted content or distributing malware. Besides, this virus also reports about illegal distribution of spam, the use pornographic material and other activities that have 'violated' Slovakian laws. You should never follow this ransomware and its commands because it's a huge scam that belongs to cyber criminals. The only way to start using your PC again is to remove Ministerstvo vnútra virus.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Ministerstvo vnútra virus?
Ministerstvo vnútra virus is distributed just like any other ransomware virus. Typically, it relies on trojan horse, which can get inside the poorly protected system undetected and additionally used to download malicious files there. You can get such trojan after opening spam, visiting hacked websites, using freeware and shareware, and doing similar online activities. So, once such trojan infects the PC, it downloads malicious files that belong to Ministerstvo vnútra virus. Besides, it blocks the whole desktop and shows such alert instead of the typical victim's desktop:
POZOR! Váš počítač je zablokovaný kvôli aspoň jedného z dôvodov uvedených nižšie.
Boli ste chytení pri prezeraní alebo distribúciu zakázané produkcie pornografickým obsahom (Detská pornografia/Zoofília a atd’). A tým porušujete článok 202 trestného zákonníka Slovenskej Republiky.
Pokuty môžu byt’ vyplatené až až počas 72 hodín po porušení. Akonáhle 72 hodín uplynutí, možnost’ zaplatit’ pokutu vyprší, a trestné konanie je začaté proti Vas automaticky počas najblížších 72 hodín!
Výška pokuty je SKK 2000 alebo € 100.
Môžete zplatit’ pokutu pomocou PaySafeCard alebo Ukash.
If you live somewhere in Slovakia, there is a huge possibility that you can get infected with Ministerstvo vnútra virus. Please, ignore its misleading alert and never follow its recommendations to pay the fine of SKK 100.000 because it won't help you to unblock your computer. For that, you have to remove Ministerstvo vnútra virus from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Ministerstvo vnútra virus?
If you are a victim of Ministerstvo vnútra virus, you may have found that your system is blocked and you can't launch anti-spyware in order to get rid of malicious files that belong to this ransomware. However, you can safely use these easy steps at first and unlock your computer:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ministerstvo vnútra virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ministerstvo vnútra virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Ministerstvo vnútra virus manual removal: