Mood Tube App virus is one of many widespread “adware” type programs that is also classified as an potentially unwanted program (PUP). This adware may hijack your browser and initiate large amount of irritating pop-ups and banner-type ads. Often similar ad-supported programs may redirect users to sponsored sites or make people install other potentially unwanted programs on their computers. Security experts are also arguing that these adware programs may interfere with users' privacy. Mood Tube App may track and record your browsing habits, such as visited sites, searches conducted and etc. If you noticed Mood Tube App redirects and similar issues that are related to this program, you should check your PC with reliable anti-spyware.
How does Mood Tube App virus infiltrate computers?
Sometimes these adware programs may infiltrate PC system without you even knowing about it. For its distribution, Mood Tube App adware relies on questionable freewares and sharewares. When downloading and installing free programs you are not familiar with, our security experts strongly recommends selecting “advanced” or similar installation method. You should also read terms of service or similar form of policies before installation. By doing so, you will have a better control and understanding what type of programs you are installing and what sort of other plug-ins or extensions are bundled with it. Follow each installation step and unmark all unfamiliar extensions. This way you will avoid any unexpected programs. If you noticed large amount of pop-up ads, repeatable redirects to various sites, there is a possibility that Mood Tube App hijacked you system. Don't worry, follow these steps submitted below, for safe and quick removal or this unwanted plug-in:
How to remove Mood Tube App virus?
According to many people, Mood Tube App looks like a reliable program, which can help you save some money. No matter that it can hardly harm your computer, we wouldn't recommend keeping it on the system. In order to get rid of its ads and redirects to unfamiliar websites, you should follow these steps:
- Uninstall unknown freeware via Add/Remove Programs list. For that, use these instructions:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Mood Tube App, RemoveThaeAdAopp, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, YMood Tube App 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit and other recently installed freeware.
- Select 'Uninstall/Change' and click OK to save the changes.
- Finally, reset your browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Show Advanced settings' -> 'Reset browser settings' and click 'Reset'.