Netmahal is a sneaky infection, which can also be categorized as browser hijacker or redirect virus. This potentially unwanted application seeks the only thing - to initiate serious havoc on its target computer. For that, it starts its activity by alerting some of computer's settings, like the default search engine, start page, new tab page and similar. As a result, victim is made to visit search.netmahal every time he/she starts browsing on the Internet. No matter that this page looks friendly, you should leave it without any delay. In addition, always pay attention to such changes on your computer because they clearly show that your PC is infected. Search.Netmahal can return only altered search results that redirect people to unwanted websites, Turkish in most of the cases. By doing that, it may reroute you to malicious website that promotes malware.
how can i get infected with Netmahal?
Netmahal is promoted just like any other browser hijacker. If you want to prevent its infiltration, you should avoid illegal websites and use only legitimate software. In addition, keep in mind that malware can also be a cause of this virus. As soon as it infiltrates the system, hijacker alters system's settings and leaves search.netmahal on all Internet browsers, so you won't be capable to avoid its redirections by changing the browser. Beware that this program may also display unwanted pop-up advertisements that are also filled with different kinds of links. Please, ignore them and remove Netmahal as soon as you notice the signs of its infiltration.
how to remove Netmahal?
If you are infected with Netmahal redirect virus, you should firstly check your PC with STOPzilla or other reputable security software. This will help you to eliminate browser hijacker. However, you should change start page and fix each of your browsers manually. For that, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Netmahal and other entries that are unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Netmahal and other entries that are unknown and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon, select ‘Options’ -> ‘Basic’ and change the homepage to google.com or other.
- Click the ‘Manage search engines…’ -> choose ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Netmahal removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Netmahal are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Netmahal right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.