Oneindian.net redirect is annoying problem, which is mostly used to make people visit specific websites and collect sales. For that, it mostly returns altered search results, displays commercial ads and causes other unwanted activities. In addition, this program may start collecting personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses, mostly-visited websites, time, which is spend on them and similar data. As long as Oneindian.net is compatible with all main browsers, you won't be capable to avoid this search engine by simply switching your browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For that, you will have to remove Oneindian.net browser extension from the system and also check it with updated anti-spyware.
HOW CAN Oneindian.net APPEAR ON MY BROWSER?
Oneindian.net can be downloaded from the Internet just like any other search engine. Typically, it is presented as a powerful search engine. However, it can also show up on your machine after installing some third party software. Needless to say that this method is still legitimate but it has already started initiating various discussions on the web. In order to avoid Oneindian.net's infiltration, you should always choose a Custom installation and uncheck all check marks that notify about optional downloads and system changes. If you suffer from Oneindian.net redirect, you shouldn't waste your time ignoring it. We highly recommend following these instructions and eliminating this issue from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Oneindian.net redirect?
If you noticed Oneindian.net redirects, then your PC is clearly affected by a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Note that it may also take over your start page and default search engine, and may initiate other unwanted activities. For fixing these issues, please follow this guide:
- Remove Oneindian.net from Add/Remove Programs. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Oneindian or other unknown entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall unknown extensions.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find unknown extensions and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find Oneindian.net and other unknown extensions. Remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine.