OurSearching.com is very questionable search provider, which shouldn't be trusted for 100%. Although this search site claims to be powered by Google and looks quite legitimate, you should be very careful with. Many security vendors have already labeled OurSearching.com as a browser hijacker this it may enter your computer behind your back, change your home page/search provider to OurSearching.com without your approval and flood you with advertisements. Please stay away from this search engine because it can barely display legitimate search results without tons of advertisements in them. Moreover, in order to redirect you to affiliate websites, OurSearching.com may display completely irrelevant search results that have nothing to do with the search queries that you have typed.
How can OurSearching.com hijack my computer?
Usually, this search engine shows up on each of web browsers out of nowhere. Once it affects all of web browsers, it starts initiating strange OurSearching.com redirects and similar issues. If that is the case, you have probably installed a program that is involved to its distribution. In fact, freewares and sharewares are usually filled with similar potentially unwanted programs, adwares and hijackers. That is why you should be very careful and attentive when installing unfamiliar programs from the web. Don't worry, there is a couple of techniques that can help you install freewares and avoid OurSearching.com virus. The first thing that you should do is read end-user license agreement section before you start the installation. Secondly, avoid clicking the next button thru the entire installation because you may overlook and add OurSearching.com hijacker to your system unintentionally. Instead of that, select advanced or custom installation method and carefully follow every single step. Thirdly, look for suspicious and unwanted attachments, unmark them and continue the installation.
How to remove OurSearching.com from my computer?
If you do not have a reliable anti-spyware program, these pesky intruders may show up on your PC very easily. However, there is a way how you can remove them. These simple instructions will help you to remove OurSearching.com virus from your computer:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to OurSearching.com:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as OurSearching.com, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Babylon, BitGuard, BrowserProtect, Gol-Search Chrome Toolbar, Delta Toolbar, Delta Chrome Toolbar, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Restore your browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon -> 'Manage Add-ons'.
2. Here, look for Shopping Helper Object, Babylon IE plugin, etc., and remove these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on the gear icon again and select 'Internet options'.
4. Remove OurSearching.com and enter your preferred domain name.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the gear icon again, select 'Manage Add-ons' -> 'Search Providers',
6. Set your preferred search engine.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select 'Add-ons' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, select Shopping Helper Object, Babylon, etc., and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click Firefox, choose 'Options'
4. Here, eliminate OurSearching.com and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon and question mark icon
6. Here, click 'Troubleshooting Information' and click 'Reset Firefox'.
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, select, Shopping Helper Object, Babylon, etc., and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose 'Settings' -> 'On startup' section -> 'set pages'
4. Here, eliminate OurSearching.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> 'Settings' -> 'Search' section
6. Here, click 'Manage Search Engines…' and add your preferred domain name.