what is Planet49.com.au?
Planet49.com.au is a program, which was added to 'adware' category. No matter that it looks safe and useful (it promises for its users to help them improve their browsing routine and also help them to save the money by showing 'useful' coupons) you should keep in mind that this program has been used for suspicious and very questionable activities. When inside and active, this program may try to hijack each of your web browsers and then may start showing annoying pop-up ads during your browsing. However, that's not the worst thing when discussing about this program. Beware that it may also cause Planet49.com.au redirects to unknown sites that are trying to increase their popularity. Beware that there is no guarantee that each of these websites is harmless! In the worst case scenario, you may be redirected to a really questionable site that is used for spreading other hijackers and even viruses. So, if you have just installed Planet49.com.au add-on on your computer thinking that it can be used to show information about various coupons and offers during your browsing, you should stop doing so. In fact, you should waste no time and remove this adware from the system because it seems that it can also try to track your browsing on the web. Typically, it may collect your search terms, mostly visited websites, data that you enter when visiting them, etc.
Please, do NOT fall believing that Planet49.com.au ads can help you to save some money. All what they seek is to promote affiliate websites by showing predetermined links in them. That's why you should be very careful with each of planet49.com.au notifications. If they have started interrupting you in a form of pop-ups or as in-text ads on every site you enter while you are browsing the web, you should use a guide below and get rid of this program. Besides, if you want to make sure that your PC is free of related components and other questionable applications, you should scan your computer with the updated anti-spyware. For that you can use: SpyHunter (compatible with Windows OS) or Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus (compatible with Windows and Mac OS X).
HOW CAN Planet49.com.au hijack my computer?
All this activity starts when planet49.com.au gets inside the system. Mostly, it is downloaded in a bundle with other software, like freeware and shareware. So, you should always be attentive when installing something on your computer during the whole installation process. Once it is installed, Planet49.com.au may initiate some changes on the system, like hijack all your web browsers, change the homepage and always show up when trying to browse the web. Be aware that such programs may be used to track users' browsing habits and store information about the web pages you visit.
HOW to remove Planet49.com.au?
As a rule, such programs are really aggressive and can't be removed easily. That's because they change their name and it becomes very difficult to find them. In order to stop Planet49.com.au ads, redirects and other issues, you should use this guide:
You can remove Planet49.com.au automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Manual Planet49.com.au Removal GuideQuick menu:
Step 1: Uninstall Planet49.com.au and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
Remove Planet49.com.au from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Planet49.com.au from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Planet49.com.au or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove Planet49.com.au from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Planet49.com.au or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: Uninstall Planet49.com.au from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 3
Remove Planet49.com.au from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Planet49.com.au and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Planet49.com.au removal.
Remove Planet49.com.au from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Planet49.com.au and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Planet49.com.au removal.
Remove Planet49.com.au from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Planet49.com.au and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Planet49.com.au removal.
Remove Planet49.com.au from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for Planet49.com.au or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Planet49.com.au removal process.
Step 3: Complete Planet49.com.au removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of Planet49.com.au registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.