'Please complete a quick survey to continue' is annoying message, which blocks the whole PC system and replaces computer's screen with the fake alert asking to complete a quick survey in order to remove it from the screen. However, you have to remove this ransomware from your computer in order to get rid of 'Please complete a quick survey to continue' notification. This virus has been reported to belong for Ukash group of viruses that can easily make users think that their machines were locked down by some governmental authority. However, differently from its predecessors, this variant seeks to swindle personal information, not the money, from its victims. That's why it asks to enter your email, telephone number, ID number, address and similar details. Scammers have clearly started using new methods for generating money because they can be expected to try to sell this information to marketing companies..
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH 'Please complete a quick survey to continue'?
Just like 'Unlock this page to continue' ransomware, this virus attacks its victims when they start downloading something from the Internet. Mostly, you can get infected with this program when trying to watch an online video, download the movie or open officially-looking email. Once it gets inside, 'Please complete a quick survey to continue' virus blocks the system and displays such alert:
Please complete a quick survey to continue!
You’ll have your download in no time! Just complete any survey below with your valid information and the download will unlock.
Thank you for participating in our short survey, and we promise to get you back to your work as quickly as possible. By completing the survey, you aid us in our work to design the perfect personal computer experience, as well as collect funding for our select charities. We truly cannot thank you enough. Once the survey is complete, you will be returned to your previous task and will be opted out of future surveys on similar topics. THANKS!
Please fill in a short survey in order to close this application. You will also be able to use your computer as before. Don’t do this and you’ll see what happens. Thank you for your understanding. Actually do the surveys otherwise I will delete system 32. After you have completed it I assure you it will go away unless you open it again.
Please, do NOT believe this virus and do NOT enter your personal information into its survey! You have to remove 'Please complete a quick survey to continue' in order to unlock your computer. Using this guide for that:
HOW CAN I REMOVE 'Please complete a quick survey to continue'?
In order to remove 'Please complete a quick survey to continue' virus, you have to run a full system scan with reputable anti-malware program. For example, try scanning your PC with STOPzilla or SpyHunter. Sometimes this virus disables legitimate software, so if your programs are disapled, try rebooting your computer to Safe Mode with Networking first. Just restart your computer and, as soon as your PC becomes active, start tapping F8. Now choose Safe Mode with Networking option using your keyboard.
If this doesn't work, follow these steps:
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ukash virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable your virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated SpyHunter to remove remaining files.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use