Police Nationale Francaise virus is one of those screen-locker viruses that display misleading messages about law violations and seek to make users pay the fine for these invented crimes. This virus is designed for French-speaking countries, so be sure to ignore its alert, which always looks like it was sent by Police Nationale, if you live somewhere in this region. Many people have already believed in this scam message because it tends to use the name of legitimate and trustworthy organization and informs victims about the truly stunning crimes. Typically, it claims that you have been illegally watching copyrighted content, like pornography or movies, listening to copyrighted music or have even been spreading malware. Besides, it absolutely disables its victims from getting on the Internet. However, you can remove Police Nationale Francaise virus, you just need to continue reading to know the way how you can do that.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTEDT WITH Police Nationale Francaise virus?
This forged alert is basically a trojan’s job. Trojans horse tend to get inside the system through its backdoors and additionally initiate system changes that lead to computer's lock down. You can download such infection together with insecure programs or infected updates that are mostly offered on the third-party websites. As soon as PC is locked down, Police Nationale Francaise virus alert takes over the desktop and reports that user was caught visiting adult-intended online materials and using copyrighted content, so now he has to pay the fine through Ukash or other prepayment system. Mostly, it asks to pay you must pay € 100 within 72 hours:
Pour débloquer votre ordinateur il vous faut payer amende à hauteur de 100 euros! Il faut payer l’amende dans 72 heures du blocage de votre ordinateur!
En cas de non-payement de l’amende toutes les donnéés su votre ordinateur seront fait disparaître!
Instead of doing what this virus asks from you, you should remove Police Nationale Francaise virus from your computer because it won't leave your computer in other way.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Police Nationale Francaise virus?
In order to unlock your computer and remove this counterfeit message, which claims that you must go and pay the fine for your crimes, we recommend using only automated removal tools, like anti-virus and anti-malware programs. In this case, you should rely on Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware. If you can't get online and download these programs, follow these steps to unlock your computer:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Police National Francaise virus once more and run a full system scan with your anti-spyware.
* Users infected with Police National Francaise virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Police National Francaise virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining files.
Police Nationale Francaise virus manual removal: