Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus is a dangerous cyber threat that comes from Ukash group. This gang is famous for such threats as FBI virus, FBI Moneypak, GVU virus, Politiet Norge Ukash virus and similar. Basically, all these threats are translated versions of one ransomware, so they should never be taken serious no matter what they declare. It can be predetermined that Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus will report about illegal activities, detected on your computer, and then will ask to pay the fine through Ukash or Paysafecard prepayment system. Besides, it tends to lock the entire system down, so that you wouldn't be capable to get on the Internet or reach your files. This threat uses Norwegian language and uses the name of Norway's governmental institution to look officially. However, you should never believe Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus and fall for its request to pay a fine of 100 euros. We highly recommend to remove this threat from your PC.
Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus is based on a trojan.ransomlock that gets inside the system together with such programs as freeware, shareware, various software updates or other files that were hacked. As soon as it gets inside the system, it takes no time to lock the entire system down so that it could swindle some money from its victims. Basically, you see only its misleading alert when you are infected with Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus. Even rebooting to safe mode doesn't help in this situation and it seems that the only way to unlock the PC is to pay this fine. Stop yourself before you give your money to scammers! This won't unlock your computer and won't eliminate Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus from it. For that you should follow these steps:
When trying to remove any version of Ukash virus, you may find that you are blocked from getting on the Internet. As you know, this is the only way to download anti-malware program, so you will have to unlock your PC first if you are blocked by this virus. However, if you can get online, we recommend downloading SpyHunter and running a full system scan with it. If you can't, follow these tips:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ukash virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ukash virus removal (special skills needed!):
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Politiet Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime virus right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2012-10-18 07:45
Information updated: 2012-10-18 07:45