Procuraduría General de la República virus is a dangerous cyber infection, which is known as ransomware. Threats that belong to this category have ability to block computers and leave their victims without an Internet connection. However, this is not the worst part – they are also set to scare their victims into believing that they have a deal with the Mexico or other country's governmental authority, which detected them while watching copyrighted videos or pornography. Remember, Procuraduría General de la República virus seeks to make its users believe that they have truly violated some laws and now have to pay the fine. If you see an alert that says 'ATENCIÓN! Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados', you should ignore it and remove this dangerous files from the system.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Procuraduría General de la República virus?
Procuraduría General de la República virus is distributed by trojan horse, which is the one that blocks computer down. You can get infected with it when visiting illegal websites and also using illegal software. Besides, be very careful with emails that are supposedly sent by a shipping company, such as DHL or FedEx because you can be easily attacked by trojan that spreads Procuraduría General de la República ransomware. If you are blocked by this threat, you have to ignore its pop-up notification because it's bogus. After that, you should eliminate every file that belongs to this virus with a help of anti-spyware. If you can't launch it, follow guide given below.
HOW TO REMOVE Procuraduría General de la República virus?
When trying to unblock your computer and remove Procuraduría General de la República virus, follow these steps:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Procuraduría General de la República viru once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Procuraduría General de la República virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Procuraduría General de la República virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable ransomware virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining Procuraduría General de la República virus files.
Procuraduría General de la República virus manual removal: