Once my PC's system is fully loaded, I receive a pop-up message saying, “Reimage Express found 120 problems in your PC. You can fix these errors using Reimage Express.” I'm worrying if this program is a virus as I did not install a program named as Reimage Express. I'm sure. If it's a virus, please explain how to remove it. Thanks in advance.
Is Reimage Express a virus?
Reimage Express is NOT a virus and you can trust it. It is PC repair software, which can be used for fixing errors, eliminating virus damage, and improving its functionality. We assume that you must have already heard of the full version of this program called Reimage. Reimage Express is just a free version released to help people with basic issues. However, if you want to maintain your PC in a proper way, you should select Reimage Repair.
We have seen various opinions regarding this program. We think that we all dod. Here, we will try to explain what is this program and what to expect from it.
- Reimage Express has been classified as a PUP because sometimes people install it in a bundle with other programs. Although it does have the official page, it can also be installed as optional component. Those who don't monitor installation of the free software cannot recall installing this tool. However, they can blame themselves.
- This repair tool can work as a proper software. It has been tested and results have shown that it is a reliable software that can help users fix the database of their registries, bad files and similar issues. Because of Avira Antivirs, Reimage Express can help people remove malicious files and viruses.
- Once installed, Reimage Express performs system scan and delivers alerts about the state of your computer. It may warn you about tens or even hundreds of system failures/errors that are important for your PC's functionality.
- If you delete all the reported issues, your PC's performance will be improved.
Then you may ask, so what is the purpose of Reimage Express?
Reimage Express scans computers and delivers scan results having one simple purpose – to help PC users improve their computers' functionality. Beware that you may need to purchase its licensed version to get a full functionality of Reimage. As already noted, once installed it initiates the first system scan. Be aware that those scans may cause slow downs on your computer, but it is a normal thing when discussing full system scan. If you are willing to restore your PC and make it run properly, you should think abour buying a full version of Reimage Express because it can fix your system errors. Some time ago, malware analysts were warning PC users that the full version of this tool may remove the wrong files, but this is not true. The latest data shows that all system errors can be fixed with Reimage. If you have already noticed Reimageexpressnu.exe file on your computer, you should think about purchasing Reimage Express as it is a reliable optimization tool that can improve your computer's speed.
How can this repair tool appear on my PC?
Reimage Express is promoted on the official website that allows downloading a trial version of a tool for free or downloading a full version for a certain amount of money. However, if you haven't installed this app with a purpose, it means that it has been downloaded onto your PC via another freeware. Usually, it is promoted via software bundles that can be found on pages like Softonic, Soft32, Cnet, and so on. This distribution technique is legitimate, but if you want to prevent Reimage Express hijack, you can do something. Firstly, you have to pay an appropriate amount of attention to the installation process of each freeware. Make sure that you always check either Advanced or Custom installation option and disagree with the installation of 'optional downloads.' If you want to find out how to download Reimage Express or how to remove it, you should read the guide below.
How to remove this application?
In reality, "Reimage Express virus" is NOT a virus, so it can be removed manually. This can be done by performing these steps:
- Click 'Start menu' → 'Control Panel' → 'Uninstall a Program' or 'Add/Remove Programs.'
- Find Reimage Express, right-click on it and select 'Uninstall.'
However, you can also think about updating this program to its "full" version to get an ability to check your computer for bad registry files, malware, potentially unwanted programs and similar components.
Removal guides in other languages
Comments on Reimage Express
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.