RockResult is another dubious creation from a well-known company that has been releasing hundreds of identical adwares. This company is called Super Web LLC. RockResult is yet another ad-supported extension for your browser that can barely give anything useful in return. That is why many respectable security vendors are labeling this program as a PUP (potentially unwanted program). To be more precise, this program may enter your computer behind your back, flood your screen with RockResult ads, force you to visit sponsored websites and even track your online presence. This questionable application may easily manipulate your browsing experience and force you to see various advertisements. If you see RockResult ads every time when you start your browsing session, you should follow removal instructions that are submitted down below.
How can RockResult hijack my computer?
How to remove RockResult adware from my computer?
RockResult redirects can make your internet surfing unbearable. Follow these simple guidelines, submitted by our security experts and eliminate this useless application from your computer.
- Remove RockResult from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as RockResult, Coinis Downloader, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove RockResult extension from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as RockResult and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries, such as RockResult and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional)
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions like RockResult and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.