Royal-search.com is another search engine, which spreads around with a help of freeware and shareware. People are tricked into downloading this program on their computers when they fail to pay an appropriate amount of their attention to the installation process of the freeware. As soon as Royal-search.com takes over the homepage or default search engine, you may start noticing that you can't use Google, Yahoo or other popular search engine anymore. Beware that Royal-search.com may return for you altered search results and start showing continuous pop-up notifications. Generally, these ads are related to third parties that seek to increase their sales and boost web traffic.
How can Royal-search.com infiltrate my computer?
Royal-search.com is spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware. In order to avoid it, you should always keep an eye on freeware's installation and uncheck these check boxes that say that you agree to install Royal-search.com on your computer. If it manages to enter the system, it typically shows up on all web browsers that are installed on the system, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you noticed Royal-search.com on your computer, keep in mind that it may return altered search results and make you visit insecure websites. That's why we recommend uninstalling this search engine from the system.
How to remove Royal-search.com?
Royal-search.com is not a virus or malware and it can't harm your computer in any way. However, it spreads using unfair distribution methods and displays unreliable search results. In order to avoid them, you should remove Royal-search.com from the system. For that, follow these steps:
- Uninstall this program via Add/Remove Programs:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Royal Search and other recently installed applications, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Remove Royal Search add-on from IE and Mozilla Firefox browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find Royal Search and similar entries, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- No click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine.
- Finally, scan the system with updated anti-spyware to make sure that your computer is free of this virus. For that we recommend using SpyHunter or STOPzilla.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Royal-search.com removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Royal-search.com are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Royal-search.com right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.