Reasons to avoid Search.Easylifeapp.com:
Search.Easylifeapp.com virus, brought by Web-Pick is a potentially unwanted program which you should delete from your computer immediately, if you see it running any processes on it. The program is advertised rather obscurely. The program decryption is rather obscure:
Instead of having to spend time searching for all of your favorite sites, the EasyLife App has all of the best tools and information in one easy to use, convenient, and fun desktop gadget.
It is not clear what this program is really for and what tools does it actually provide. Nevertheless, the user is encouraged to download it and enhance the Internet browsing experience. After a closer investigation of the Search.Easylifeapp.com website, our experts have noticed several concerning details in the Privacy Statement of this program. For instance, the Web-Pick claims to collect both Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and NPII Non-Personally Identifiable Information. As many of legitimate websites collect NPII to provide the users with better service, collecting PII is not common and may even result in privacy violation. Citing the Search.Easylifeapp.com site itself, PII may include “among other, Your name, title, address, email.” It can be presumed that this application does not limit itself to the collection of the mentioned details and can target other sensitive data as well. What is more, the software creators do not take any responsibility for the security of this information, so using this program may easily result in data or financial loss or even identity theft. Therefore, it is recommended to remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from the computer as soon as possible. We suggest eliminating it with some reputable antivirus tools, such as Reimage.
Unfortunately, the data gathering is not the only consequence of the Search.Easylifeapp.com hijack. Browsing the web may also become unbearable if you decide to continue using this search engine willingly. Among the most commonly encountered problems is the Search.Easylifeapp.com redirect issue. While it may seem that you have entered a site accidentally, in reality, you have been redirected to it by the EasyLifeApp malware. In fact, such search websites are usually promoted using this particular technique. However, the main reason why you should avoid searching on Search.Easylifeapp.com or similar domain is the fact that its owners tend to display forged search results for them. So, you must be aware that such redirects are serious problems, which must never be ignored. Once you start suffering from them, obtain a reputable anti-malware which will scan your computer and take care of the Search.Easylifeapp.com removal automatically.
How can you get infected with this hijacker?
Most frequently, such viruses come along with fake software updates, various freeware, spam emails and other potentially malicious downloads. Once Search.Easylifeapp.com settles in, it starts changing search results in all the search engines. So, no matter which search engine you use, Google, Bing or Yahoo, the virus will continuously redirect you back to Search.Easylifeapp.com. To avoid such infiltration, you should be careful while browsing online. Do not click on suspicious ads or download buttons as they might lead you straight to the virus download. Also, it is important to obtain a reliable antivirus system which will eliminate the threats on your computer as well as provide you will need protection while browsing online in real time.
Search.Easylifeapp.com removal recommendations:
If you are suffering from Search.Easylifeapp.com virus, you should not wait and scan your system with some reputable anti-malware program. It will remove Search.Easylifeapp.com automatically so you will not have to worry about any of the junk files that may be left on your computer while deleting the virus manually. Also, the automatic system scan will make sure that other malware and viruses that are possibly roaming your computer will be detected and eliminated as well. We understand that you may want to carry out the Search.Easylifeapp.com removal manually, especially if you already have some experience in dealing with viruses. For this purpose, we have prepared step-by-step instructions, which you can use as guidelines for the virus removal. You will find these instructions below.
You can remove Search.Easylifeapp.com automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Safari
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Search.Easylifeapp.com or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
- Right click on the shortcut of Mozilla Firefox and select Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and look at the Target field. Delete malicious URL that is related to your virus.
Repeat steps that are given above with all browsers' shortcuts, including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Make sure you check all locations of these shortcuts, including Desktop, Start Menu and taskbar.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Search.Easylifeapp.com or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Search.Easylifeapp.com and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Search.Easylifeapp.com removal.
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Search.Easylifeapp.com and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the menu (top right corner), choose Options → General.
- Here, delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Click OK to save these changes.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Search.Easylifeapp.com removal.
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Search.Easylifeapp.com and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon and choose Settings.
- Here, look for the Open a specific page or set of pages under On startup option and click on Set pages.
- Now you should see another window. Here, delete malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Search.Easylifeapp.com removal.
Remove Search.Easylifeapp.com from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Search.Easylifeapp.com or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open your Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu section. Here, select Preferences as it was displayed previously and select General.
- Here, look at the Homepage field. If it was altered by Search.Easylifeapp.com, remove unwanted link and enter the one that you want to use for your searches. Remember to include the "http://" before typing in the address of the page.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Search.Easylifeapp.com removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Comments on Search.Easylifeapp.com redirect
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.