Search.shareazaweb.net is a search engine, which is promoted using unfair distribution techniques. Typically, users agree to download Shareaza Music Toolbar or make Search.shareazaweb.net a default search engine when they download other programs on their computers. In most of occasions, it can be downloaded in bundle with freeware and shareware. After that, victims naturally think that it got on their computers just like viruses do but they are not right. When inside computer, Shareaza Toolbar shows up on every Internet browser, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, or starts redirections to search.shareaza.com. If you want to receive trustworthy search results, we don't recommend avoiding this website. You should rely on more reputable search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
HOW CAN Search.shareazaweb.net GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
As we have already mentioned, Search.shareazaweb.net relies on freeware and shareware when it seeks to get inside the system. If you want to avoid it, you should carefully check the whole installation process of the software you need to install. In addition, opt out unknown and unwanted entries. As soon as Search.shareazaweb.net reaches computer, it starts showing continuous pop-up ads that are filled with related links. Besides, it may slow the system and redirect you to unknown websites.
HOW TO REMOVE Search.shareazaweb.net?
If you didn't installed Shareaza Music Toolbar on your computer and you suffer from Search.shareazaweb.net redirects, follow these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Shareaza Music Toolbar and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove Shareazaweb add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Shareazaweb and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Once you remove it, change your start page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Shareazaweb and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- After that, change the start page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Shareazaweb extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Don't forget to change start page
Finally, run a full system scan with updated Reimage and remove malicious entries from the system.