What is Searchbrowsing.com?
Searchbrowsing.com is a suspicious search engine, which is owned/operated by Search Core Systems. No matter how trustworthy it looks, you should take into account that this site may show you altered search results and redirect you to suspicious websites. This technique is used for earning the money for third parties that try to promote their websites and seek to increase their page rank or sales. In addition, you may also notice more pop-up ads than usually when having Searchbrowsing.com on your computer and may start suffering from constant system slow downs. If you want to keep your PC secure, you should ignore all suspicious pop-up ads because they may trick you into downloading fake updates or make you install other 'valuable' software on your computer leading it to serious problems. The easiest way to save your PC from potentially unwanted programs and hijackers like Searchbrowsing.com virus is installing reputable anti-spyware on it. Also, try to rely only on well-known search engines, such as Google, Bing or Yahoo because these sites return trusted search results for their users.
How can Searchbrowsing.com hijack my computer?
No matter that the site itself is not malicious, it may be misused by cyber criminals for earning the money, spreading malware, etc. There are several viruses, trojans and rootkits, such as ZeroAccess Rootkit, ZAccess, MAX++, Sirefef, google redirect virus, etc. that are spread with a help of misleading search results and pop-up ads that may be displayed by this search site. If you discovered Searchbrowsing.com on each of your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) out of nowhere, it may be that you installed it in a bundle with other program. Have you installed some download manager, PDF creator or similar program recently? If yes, then that's how Searchbrowsing.com hijacked your PC. In order to avoid this, make sure you select Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware when downloading it on your computer. And remember, sometimes this search site acts as a browser hijacker that redirects search results to suspicious and unknown websites that are not necessarily related to your search query. If you want to avoid Searchbrowsing.com redirects, you should run a full system scan with reoutable anti-spyware and see what it finds.
How to remove Searchbrowsing.com redirects from the system?
Searchbrowsing.com is not malicious and does not distribute any malware, but if you are constantly redirected to this site, then you are infected with some redirect virus for sure. Get rid of Searchbrowsing.com redirects in order to prevent additional issues on your computer and protect your private information! For that you can follow a guide that is given below.
You can remove searchbrowsing.com redirect automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, STOPzilla, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
searchbrowsing.com redirect manual removal
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\?�?Shell?�? = ?�?[random].exe?�?
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\
Manual searchbrowsing.com redirect Removal Guide
Step 1: Uninstall searchbrowsing.com redirect and related programsWindows Mac OS X ↷ Step 2
from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for searchbrowsing.com redirect or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for searchbrowsing.com redirect or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.
Step 2: from Windows shortcuts↷ Step 3
- Right click on the shortcut of Mozilla Firefox and select Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and look at the Target field. Delete malicious URL that is related to your virus.
Repeat steps that are given above with all browsers' shortcuts, including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Make sure you check all locations of these shortcuts, including Desktop, Start Menu and taskbar.
Step 3: Uninstall searchbrowsing.com redirect from each of your web browsersInternet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari ↷ Step 4
from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for searchbrowsing.com redirect and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete searchbrowsing.com redirect removal.
from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select searchbrowsing.com redirect and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the menu (top right corner), choose Options → General.
- Here, delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Click OK to save these changes.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete searchbrowsing.com redirect removal.
from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select searchbrowsing.com redirect and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon and choose Settings.
- Here, look for the Open a specific page or set of pages under On startup option and click on Set pages.
- Now you should see another window. Here, delete malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete searchbrowsing.com redirect removal.
from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extentions and look for searchbrowsing.com redirect or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open your Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu section. Here, select Preferences as it was displayed previously and select General.
- Here, look at the Homepage field. If it was altered by searchbrowsing.com redirect, remove unwanted link and enter the one that you want to use for your searches. Remember to include the "http://" before typing in the address of the page.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete searchbrowsing.com redirect removal process.
Step 4: Complete searchbrowsing.com redirect removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of searchbrowsing.com redirect registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, STOPzilla or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Removal guides in other languages
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.