HOW CAN SENDORI GET ON MY COMPUTER?
HOW TO REMOVE SENDORI?
If you want to remove Sendori, look for its entry on Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Sendori and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
After that, get rid of its add-on from each of your web browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Sendori and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Sendori and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for Sendori extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
If you didn't manage to remove this program with a help of this guide, run a full system scan with SpyHunter or STOPzilla and remove malicious entries that will be detected by this security application.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Sendori removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Sendori are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Sendori right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.