SizlSearch is a potentially unwanted program, which can show up on your computer one day. In most of the cases, it enters systems in a bundle with freeware and shareware, so people can hardly notice the exact moment when this program gets there. The clearest sign, saying that SizlSearch is inside your machine, is its notifications that announce about discounts, coupons, price comparisons and similar things. Be must warn those who decided that SizlSearch ads seek to help them save the money. In reality, their aim is to make you visit specific websites and increase their visitor traffic or sales. Please, be very careful when dealing with this program.
How can SizlSearch infiltrate my computer?
In order to avoid SizlSearch, you have to be sure that you are not going to download this program on your computer. For that, you should always remember to choose a Custom or Advanced installation method. Then, be sure to unchekck the check mark that says that you agree to install SizlSearch. If this program enters your computer, it starts appearing when visiting commercial websites, such as Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and similar. However, many people have reported that it displays its ads no matter which site they decide to enter. In this case, you should remove SizlSearch.
How to remove SizlSearch?
If you noticed SizlSearch ads, that report about coupons, discounts and similar things, this program is inside your computer. In this case, you should follow this guide and remove this annoying application:
- Uninstall SizlSearch via Add/Remove Programs:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for SizlSearch and other unknown entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Remove SizlSearch add-on from IE and Mozilla Firefox browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’
- Uninstall SizlSearch and other entries that are unknown for you.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’
- Find SizlSearch and other unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'
- Find SizlSearch and other unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.